Education and Awards
- Doctor's degree - Golden Gate Seminary (California)
- Master's degree - Harvard University (Massachusetts)
- Bachelor's degree - Ozark Christian College (Missouri)
- Merrill Fellowship & Billings Award - Harvard University
- Additional Studies: Princeton, Graduate Theological Union, Wheaton
- Lifetime Teaching Credential for California Community Colleges
- Realtor - 1980 +
- Pastor - 1966-80
- Professor - 1963-66, 75-82
Real Estate Experience
Real property investor and property manager for 20+ years.
Brokerage sales for 20+ years as Multi-million Dollar producer.
Coldwell Banker's International President's ELITE (top 3.7% nationwide).
Coldwell Banker Senior Commercial Broker.
Coldwell Banker Sr. Marketing Consultant.
Formerly Lead Sales Associate (trainer of new agents).
Coldwell Banker Relocation Specialist.
Menlo Park - Atherton Board of Realtors Director.
Expert Witness in two Superior Court Cases.
Member of California and National Association of Realtors.
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) of National Marketing Institute.
Past & Present Associations
- Elder and Adult Teacher, Menlo Park Presbyterian Church
- The Salvation Army Advisory Board (San Mateo County)
- Council Member, Woodside Village Church
- Member of Board of Directors of Private College